Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie Shoes

Options
  • 30-05-2010 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Sorry mods if this should be somewhere else. If so please move. Just wondering if there are any bricks+morter shops in Ireland/Dublin selling vegetarian Dr Martens or similiar? Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Not too sure if such a place exists in Dublin, may have to go online. Hopefully somebody else knows, I wouldn't mind some either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers Tar. Used to get them from England but not for a few years. Would rather try them on in case my feet have changed. Google threw up The Natural Shoe Store in Drury St. but no real details. Have to go up to Dub to the Croc shop next week so I will check it out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks let us know! It is much nicer to try them on indeed. Maybe try on non-veggie ones and then order veggie ones heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Didn't they stop making non leather Doc Martins? I could have sworn they had, but I'd be happy if someone could prove me wrong.

I don't think there are any shops with a decent selection. I've heard of The Natural Shoe Store but never managed to see it. I've seen synthetic shoes in TK Maxx a couple of times and one (I think in Stephen's Green) had half a rack of dedicated vegetarian shoes :)

Advertisement