Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hmmm stale bread.....eat or not to eat

Options
  • 30-05-2010 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

So I am back from a hefty drinking setion....a few millers and spiced rums......and I have a batch of bread i bought last week, still unopened but decorated with patches of green! Do I eat it or not! Does it still absorb drink in ts heavily mildewed state?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

go feed the ducks with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cant be arsed

jeez how cruel

ducks are people too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Scrape off the green and toast it. You will not notice the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Cormic wrote: »
    Scrape off the green and toast it. You will not notice the difference.

What he said ... but you should save the green scrapings, in case they have some amazing medicinal value*

*may not be 100% true

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭nin2010

If you had gotten yourself drunk enough in the first place you wouldn't have even seen the green stuff on the bread and you would have happily munched on your bacon sambo non the wiser. It's the small things that make all the difference....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭bowsie010

Which is more mouldy you or the bread?
    OI OI!

Advertisement