Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shad

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Have to agree, i'd throw Phillip Morris in the mix too. Here's a taster....

http://phillipmorris.bandcamp.com/track/it-comes-right-back?autoplay=true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Finally got TSOL, must give it a whirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Makaveli wrote: »
    Finally got TSOL, must give it a whirl.

As in a good rip or the actual CD?

Good rip.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

What do you think?

Its not on the same level as The Old Prince, but it is very good with a few killer tracks. A couple of non-descript/forced tracks let it down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Think you hit the nail on the head Orizio, there are a few songs that just keep the album going rather than progress it.

It's one of the better albums out this year. Definitely agree that it's not his best but it still holds its own. A bit of filler alright which is a shame because it's not a case of there being 20 tracks on the album, you'd hope for the 11 tracks he could keep it all interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Still haven't picked up the latest album but i got his first album there yesterday. Gave it a quick listen, sounds pretty good. Very similar to The Old Prince.

Shad has just released a vidoe for Rose Garden, one of the smartest video's i've seen in a long time.....wait for the end :D

Advertisement