Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oddisee - Odd Spring

Options
  • 19-05-2010 2:42pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This EP is brilliant, a nice balance of instrumentals and songs with Oddisee blessing the mic.

http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/album/odd-spring

There are 3 others in the series of EP's for each season. They are also available as links on the above page

Anyone heard anything else by Oddisee, i've just stumbled accross him today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Oddisse is a beast, both on the mic and behind the boards. He's done some work with Kev Brown which is incredible. Hes got a couple of albums and eps out but the names aren't coming to me know, he's also in a group called Diamond District if i'm not mistaken.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

he's pretty good alright, on that link in the OP, you can listen to all his stuff there, got through a tonne of it yesterday and i'll be jumping back in again today for more.

Advertisement