Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We love Darts

Options
  • 13-05-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Would anybody know where I could pick up the latest copy of We Love Darts in the Dun Laoghaire area?? Do Eason’s stock it??

After the shambles of the subscription last year I wont be doing that again this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

buster180 wrote: »
    Would anybody know where I could pick up the latest copy of We Love Darts in the Dun Laoghaire area?? Do Eason’s stock it??

After the shambles of the subscription last year I wont be doing that again this year.

I went to Eason's in Dun Loughaire and the one in town last year and they had none! Maybe they might have them now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

The Easons in Tralee stocks the We Love Darts magazine. I was in there a few weeks ago and they had the current edition so i presume all Easons shops stock this magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭buster180

Just dropped into Easons in Dun Loughaire this morning. The good news is thet Stock We love Darts, The bad news it was last months!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Just dropped into Easons in Dun Loughaire this morning. The good news is thet Stock We love Darts, The bad news it was last months!!

No surprise there!! I have a couple of more editions of this magazine left in my current subscription and that mag will be history after that!! Never once did it arrive on time to me. Will stick with the original in future DARTS WORLD!

Advertisement