Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Coka Nostra

Options
  • 07-05-2010 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭

These were slightly discussed in the Eminem - Not Afraid thread. They really deserve their own thread.

What do people think of em. Only listened to any of their tracks tonight and really like some of em off their debut album A Brand You Can Trust. Love listening to some hard rap about relevant topics, so refreshing from the shiit around today.

Highlights (imo) would be:

Choose Your Side (Class video for this below)
    The Stain
    Cousin of Death
    Gun in Your Mouth
    That's Coke
    Fu*k Tony Montana

Does anyone know where I could get their black t-shirt?

Cousin Of Death

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

I have their album and also some of the stuff they did with Ill Bill. Good tunes :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

C_Dawg wrote: »
    I have their album and also some of the stuff they did with Ill Bill. Good tunes :-)

Bill is a founding member, every track they ever made has bill on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Seaneh wrote: »
    Bill is a founding member, every track they ever made has bill on it.

I know yeah. I meant the stuff LCN did before A Brand You Can Thrust was released e.g Soldiers of Fortune and Broken Pieces on Black Metal also This is War on I'm a Goon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

ah, I get ya.

The stuff with Big Left.

Advertisement