Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie O Connor exhibition/Park inn Kilkenny

Options
  • 01-05-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Hmmmmmmmmm, a €5er....Nearly worth it...:D

148 finish T20 D19 Bull
    52 - 2 Bull (on his knees)
    12 finish (D1 D2 D3)
    4 finish (d1 D1 on his knees)
    167 (standard boring T20 T19 Bull)
    161 (Again boring standard)
    180s (on his kness) and even a 180 standing up....

This lad has what it takes to go a long way in the game of darts...

From all reports it was a great night, thanks to Tom and Phil in the Park Inn, and Joe Coyne for a great nights entertainment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Dicie wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmmm, a €5er....Nearly worth it...:D

148 finish T20 D19 Bull
    52 - 2 Bull (on his knees)
    12 finish (D1 D2 D3)
    4 finish (d1 D1 on his knees)
    167 (standard boring T20 T19 Bull)
    161 (Again boring standard)
    180s (on his kness) and even a 180 standing up....

This lad has what it takes to go a long way in the game of darts...

From all reports it was a great night, thanks to Tom and Phil in the Park Inn, and Joe Coyne for a great nights entertainment.
    Well said pal. Great too to see our own PDC lads getting exhibitions at home. Its a tough on the road for them and I hope they get many more.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Well said pal. Great too to see our own PDC lads getting exhibitions at home. Its a tough on the road for them and I hope they get many more.:)

PDC not cheap in any way, and in my own opinion, these lads, Willie, Mick Mc Gowan, Aodghan are flying the flag for us...

Not sure how much Willie or the lads cost for the night, but im sure any publican be happy with a full bar of drinkers, with small outlay..

Hers to many more good nights of darts.

Advertisement