Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan Barry Darts comp

Options
  • 28-04-2010 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Heard over the weekend that he is running a comp in next week or 2.... HAs anyone any details on this???

Thanks

Dicie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Its on in the white house on the ashbourne rd ?20 a head entry on sunday the 9th of may if you pm me your email address i'll scan ya a entry form

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

And its not a Brendan Barry competition

Its a Dublin Open - Dublin Selectors Tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

And its not a Brendan Barry competition

Its a Dublin Open - Dublin Selectors Tournament

Steady there.... I only mentioned a name that i wud know, thats all, relax...

That wasnt an aggro reply

that was just me clarifying for you.... dont know where you see aggro there mate

That wasnt an aggro reply

that was just me clarifying for you.... dont know where you see aggro there mate

No worries... Any idea who or where i send my entry>??? That wud help, as STd must have been busy...

Thanks

• Advertisement

I think even giving brendan barry a call would be enough to guaruntee entry and you turn up and pay on the day

last contact details i had for dublin selector opens were

Contact Brendan Barry {086-1682811}, Dave Tansey {085-7108964} or Jimmy Owens {086-3974183}

I think even giving brendan barry a call would be enough to guaruntee entry and you turn up and pay on the day

last contact details i had for dublin selector opens were

Contact Brendan Barry {086-1682811}, Dave Tansey {085-7108964} or Jimmy Owens {086-3974183}

thanks, thats great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 doubletrouble

Dicie wrote: »
    thanks, thats great.
    are u going on sunday herman.?
    its Glenn

are u going on sunday herman.?
    its Glenn

Think i will m8... Gone mad again, even took the darts out of the car after kilkenny and practiced for 20 minutes today, thats how serious im taking it.... :D:D

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Its on in the white house on the ashbourne rd ?20 a head entry on sunday the 9th of may if you pm me your email address i'll scan ya a entry form
    ar we going halves on sunday Ste. my turn to win!!! haha

• Advertisement

Think i will m8... Gone mad again, even took the darts out of the car after kilkenny and practiced for 20 minutes today, thats how serious im taking it.... :D:D
    sure u dont even need to play well, jus play sum muppet dat cant count n u'l b grand:confused:

ar we going halves on sunday Ste. my turn to win!!! haha

Hope u aint relying on the cash to eat or anything important like that STE, cause more hope of Padre Pio winning than Glenn:D

sure u dont even need to play well, jus play sum muppet dat cant count n u'l b grand:confused:

Still say it was a decent game, considering who was on it when i looked at the draw that morning.... Was so up to play Mick!!!!:D

Still say it was a decent game, considering who was on it when i looked at the draw that morning.... Was so up to play Mick!!!!:D
    haha u cheeky c$&t. I'll get u herman 1 day. By the way it has to be your round im sick of being at that bar

haha u cheeky c$&t. I'll get u herman 1 day. By the way it has to be your round im sick of being at that bar

As iv said before m8, all i know bout rounds is, it aint mac crackens!!!!

Advertisement