Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some dope new stuff i've been checking out

Options
  • 27-04-2010 12:21pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a little thread to showcase what i've been listening to recently, a bit of something for everyone.

Oddjobs/Kill The Vultures - been listening to everything i can find from these guys....some might know Cresent Moon from his outings as a hype man for Atmosphere

Sene - Workflow......excellent song that i'm diggin

Kalae All Day - could she be the best female MC, havent heard enough of her yet to confirm but she got skillz....oh and the excellent Homeboy Sandman makes an appearance in this one

The new M.I.A. song/video for Born Free has blown me away as well, not gonna post as it's a bit out there.

New Little Brother song called Curtain Call, one of the highlights of thier new album

Grieves and Budo, only heard about these recently from their signing to Rhymesayers and the tour with Brother Ali, but cant get enough at the moment.

New GreenHouse Effect (Blueprint and Illogic) video is excellent, the EP that its from is also free

El-P released a new song call Whores: The Movie, it's an instrumental and it's a banger!

What else.....oh yeah, new Shyhiem song called Dust Juice, dark and errie and a nice return for Shy

Comments

Advertisement