Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Training

Options
  • 27-04-2010 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Will be soon starting my PPL over in a school called EASA flight school based in Ormond beach Florida. Has anyone done any form of training there? If so I would like to hear how your experience was.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭donkey balls

digestive wrote: »
    Will be soon starting my PPL over in a school called EASA flight school based in Ormond beach Florida. Has anyone done any form of training there? If so I would like to hear how your experience was.

i trained there had no problems my mate who is on a TR course with FR did there ppl/ hr building& cpl with them,the instructers know there stuff the guy that teached the ground school is flying over 20+years.

get the seven exams out of the way then sit back and enjoy the flying:D also the golf course beside the airport food is lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

Mind me asking how much you're paying for the PPL course?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 digestive

Donkey Balls,
    I s there any chance I could call you to have a chat re the EASA school. I just had a couple of questions for ya. I don't mind giving you my number if its a case your reluctant to give out your own. Thanks.

Advertisement