Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Training

Options
  • 26-04-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

About to make the plunge and go to Florida to get my Private Pilot's licence. I Plan to go to a school called EASA based in Ormond Beach Florida. Currently waiting on my M1 Visa. Has anyone been to this school for training purposes? Would very much appreciate some feed back from anyone who has been there for any type of training?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

I see navigation isnt one of your strongest points.
    Never mind.
    Try http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=905

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

digestive wrote: »
    About to make the plunge and go to Florida to get my Private Pilot's licence. I Plan to go to a school called EASA based in Ormond Beach Florida. Currently waiting on my M1 Visa. Has anyone been to this school for training purposes? Would very much appreciate some feed back from anyone who has been there for any type of training?

I have heard and read good and bad things about EASA/OBA, as I'm sure you also must have. Since you're awaiting your M1, it means your plans are set in stone, so maybe a bit of an odd time to be asking this question. I would say don't even worry about it at this stage and focus on enjoying your flying, from experience the ones who have gone to FL with a positive attitude have been the ones to get most out of it! Just make sure you're not treated as another number at the school, you are the customer after all and you're there to achieve something and enjoy it.

Advertisement