Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INDO singles and doubles

Options
  • 25-04-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Any word on who won???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 3nil

how many entered yesterday and today

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Maybe its still on :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Maybe its still on :D:D

You mean last nights doubles????:pac::D

I heard 11 teams or 13 (depends on who you talk to) took part yesterday in 4 a side.... And also heard 12 pairs later on in the evening.... But heard no results...The "Cream" was in kilkenny, connie finnan!!! Man that lad has a throw to die for.

Dicie wrote: »
    You mean last nights doubles????:pac::D

I heard 11 teams or 13 (depends on who you talk to) took part yesterday in 4 a side.... And also heard 12 pairs later on in the evening.... But heard no results...The "Cream" was in kilkenny, connie finnan!!! Man that lad has a throw to die for.
    I believe a young team from Limerick won the team event surprising a few along the way but have no other results to hand

I believe a young team from Limerick won the team event surprising a few along the way but have no other results to hand

Wasnt a bad idea, 4 a side, doubles and singles, lot of darts available... Shame now, we will be looking long and hard now for comps thru the summer months....

• Advertisement

Wasnt a bad idea, 4 a side, doubles and singles, lot of darts available... Shame now, we will be looking long and hard now for comps thru the summer months....
    Yes the powers that be will have to look at these clash of tournaments closely or somebody will go out of business. I can't imagine any venue being happy with this when they could have had a lot more punters throught the door. Sad really :(:(

Yes the powers that be will have to look at these clash of tournaments closely or somebody will go out of business. I can't imagine any venue being happy with this when they could have had a lot more punters throught the door. Sad really :(:(

Very m8, cause it is us that is missing out, not the top table..... Im just happy to be playing on decent boards, with decent structured comps, that dont take the whole day to run

Very m8, cause it is us that is missing out, not the top table..... Im just happy to be playing on decent boards, with decent structured comps, that dont take the whole day to run
    I'll second that. Well off to give the fleas their supper. Up at 5.45. Chat again later in week. ;)

Another well kept secret from the INDO.... God forbid we shud actually find out how players are ranked, or how they performed this weekend.:rolleyes:

What do you mean, you were going to post the results from Ennis???

fk4f3o.jpg

• Advertisement

No wonder they didnt want it known... Word has slipped thru the net, Sean Mc Gowan won yesterdays mens singles, wp Sean... Olive mc Intyre won the ladies event, wp Olive...

I shall not let slip who told me this info, as i fear for there safety!!!:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Antoine56

Sean Mc Gowan won yesterdays mens singles, wp Sean...

Very good semi-finals and final

Antoine56 wrote: »
    Very good semi-finals and final

WHo he beat, who was in semi??? Sean a very good player, has been for 20 odd yrs now.... Great Irish captain in his day..

Qtr Finals

Martin Henaghan 4-? ????????
    Tomas McGrath 4-2 Mike Rafferty
    JJ Dolan 4-1 Mike Nulty
    Sean McGowan 4- ? ???????

Semi Finals

Martin Henaghan 5-4 Tomas McGrath
    Sean McGowan 5-4 JJ Dolan

Final

Sean McGowan 6-5 Martin Heneghan

Qtr Finals

Martin Henaghan 4-? ????????
    Tomas McGrath 4-2 Mike Rafferty
    JJ Dolan 4-1 Mike Nulty
    Sean McGowan 4- ? ???????

Semi Finals

Martin Henaghan 5-4 Tomas McGrath
    Sean McGowan 5-4 JJ Dolan

Final

Sean McGowan 6-5 Martin Heneghan

He has a massive future in the game. Lets hope he isnt ruined by the powers that be....

He has a massive future in the game. Lets hope he isnt ruined by the powers that be....

After being 4-1 up he produced a 12 dart leg finishing a 143 with Tomas sitting on 155 after 9 darts to win his semi final. That game and the final were top quality matches, nothing over 18 darts.

After being 4-1 up he produced a 12 dart leg finishing a 143 with Tomas sitting on 155 after 9 darts to win his semi final. That game and the final were top quality matches, nothing over 18 darts.

Tasty... Always good to sit back and watch 2 good players go at it, specially in a close game.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Is that Ciarribhoy who Martin beat in the semi's?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

Tomas McGrath is Ciarribhoy

Fair play to him, Was it ranked? If so probably puts him 10-12 points away from making the irish team for the world cup. Think that also puts Martin at no.1 in the INDO so far this season too.

Is Martin McCloskey playing these events, I haven't seen him listed in an INDO semi or final so far this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

I think the singles were full ranking points.

10-12 points off the world cup team - I dont think so, not this year, as the pairs comps have been replaced with full ranked singles.

martin heneghan and connie finnan must be 1st and 2nd at this stage.

mccloskey has retired allegedly - so I was told - he wasn't at any INDO tournaments this year apart from the inter-counties.

cool cheers, mate, i think that was ciarribhoys 2nd semi of the year so far and i'm not sure if he played inter county so i'd doubt he's too far away.

http://roidarts.blogspot.com/ think this is the new indo website.

Advertisement