Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray [Snippets]

Options
  • 14-04-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

20100322-BOB.jpg
    http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/joow704jefp8

01 Don’t Let Me Fall (prod. Bobby Ray)
    02 Nothin’ On You f. Bruno Mars (prod. The Smeezingtons)
    03 Pass My Shades f. Lupe Fiasco (prod. Crada)
    04 Airplanes f. Hayley Williams (of Paramore) (prod. Alex Da Kid)
    05 Bet I f. T.I. & Playboy Tre (prod. A.D & Kutta)
    06 Ghost in the Machine (prod. Bobby Ray)
    07 The Kids f. Janelle Monae (prod. Bobby Ray)
    08 Magic f. Rivers Cuomo (of Weezer) (prod. Dr Luke)
    09 Fame (prod. Bobby Ray & Jim Jonsin)
    10 Lovelier Than You (prod. Bobby Ray)
    11 5th Dimension f. Ricco Barrino (prod. T.I. & Lil’ C)
    12 Airplanes pt.2 f. Eminem & Hayley Williams (of Paramore) (prod. Alex Da Kid)
    13 Higher (prod. Polow Da Don) [Bonus]
    14 Satellite (prod. Bobby Ray) [Bonus]
    15 Yesterday [Bonus] (prod. Bobby Ray)

Past My Shades with Lupe sounds promising !!

also Magic f. Rivers Cuomo (of Weezer) (prod. Dr Luke)/The Kids f. Janelle Monae (prod. Bobby Ray) sound good

good to see he handles a good bit of the production as well

Album will be nasty, my contender for album of the year !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

is this out tommrow?

cant wait been listining a lot lately sounds good.

that track with T.I called "not lost" is my fav with the sample from coldplays "those who are dead".

airplanes pt 2 is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Album leaked. I don't really like the first single (can't remember the name) but Airplanes pt.2 is excellent. Really refreshing like Lupe Fiasco. Hope the album isn't too RnB'y or hooky or I will be giving a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I wouldn't really call any of it R&B but there are a couple of tracks with singing only and no rapping. I've listened to it four times now and I quite like it.

It leaked a few days ago, you should keep an eye on the Hip-Hop 2010 thread. Usually someone gives a heads up in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

i found this on my ipod lastnite ;), was really looking forward to it after hearing some unrealesed songs and guest spots. i'm really liking it. he's a good rapper... good word play, flow etc. and also a good singer. it's nice to have a new artist not using autotune. 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

went to my music shop to buy this today!! and its not getting released in ireland til the end of may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocking :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Buy it online so, more than likely cheaper that way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Just got this tonight. It's really excellent. I wasn't aware of him as a rapper before now, but he's done an excellent job on this album.

One of the best new young artists to emerge in the genre since Food & Liquor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Mariilyn

the song with feat. eminem is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

#1 and #9 this week on the Billboard chart in America for his first two singles - doing great for himself :eek:

Advertisement