Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunlaoghaire borough open darts competition

Options
  • 12-04-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

T.E.K Social Club in Partnership With the Dunlaoghaire branch of the celtic supporters club

Introduce the 1st ever

Dunlaoghaire borough open darts competition in T.E.K

T.E.K Football grounds
    Stradbrook Dunlaoghaire

May sunday 16th

€15 euro entry

starts 2:00 pm

register before 1:15pm

draw at 1:30pm

1st prize of €500

other money will be decided on the amount of entries recieved

contact

Martin O'Toole 0879935827
    Anto Hinch 0833060301

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    T.E.K Social Club in Partnership With the Dunlaoghaire branch of the celtic supporters club

Introduce the 1st ever

Dunlaoghaire borough open darts competition in T.E.K

€15 euro entry

starts 2:00 pm

register before 1:15pm

draw at 1:30pm

1st prize of €500

other money will be decided on the amount of entries recieved

contact

Martin O'Toole 0879935827
    Anto Hinch 0833060301

Any date or venue???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

where tek bar:eek: you wud not swing a cat in that bar:D must be out in the football pitch:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Good stuff Ste, I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Is this for the league members only?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Is this for the league members only?

Just a guess but I would imagine it's for everyone since it's down as being an open competition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Few questions S T D if you know m8, wud help make my mind up before i think bout heading up...

How mant boards will be used on the day???

What sort of numbers shall be expected, and what the format will be???

Thanks in advance.

Dicie

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Hi dicie i'm only giving the lads a little dig out as they are trying to get a team back in the club but the details i have so far will hopefully make your mind up the comp will start at exactly 2pm no waiting around number wise looking at around 32 any more is a bonus and will mean more prize monday so far the feed back is we have 25 lads turning up at this early stage there will be only 3 boards as mr mcgrath pointed out its not the largest of venue but with doing it the way the comp is ran in inchicore every one will play at least once before half 3 the format its self i'm not 100% on but i think its best of 3 501 up to the quarter finals they will be best of 5 the semi's best of 7 and the final best of 9 the venue as said is small but with cheap drink ya can't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 36 thedemon

ste can u enter on the day mate.or is there a closing date ?

No mate its all on the day

just a Bump for this comp any one interested please txt me on 0857189662 the more definates i get before sunday the easier it will be come sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

Who won this comp?

First off all i want to thank everyone that turned up it became a super day off darts with some cracking games most notable daniel boyce beaten shane o connor 4-2 with some amazing darts its was won by jason mccann who beat kevin lacey in a super final

Advertisement