Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race Number Required - Dunmore East/Waterford Triathlon

Options
  • 10-04-2010 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

Just tried to register for the Dunmore East Tri and am gutted because I left it too late and its sold out - If anyone has a race number they can't/won't use that they could transfer to me I would be v grateful and reimbuse appropriately. Waterford Tri Club is allowing transfers for this race.

P.S. I have Mod approval for this post:)

Many thanks.

Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

Andy - I have an entry to the Dunmore East Tri which unfortunately clashes with something else I have on that weekend. You can have my number if you want. What do I do? Do I need to contact the organisers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Andy_tho

Groovyg, thanks a million, i'll gladly take it off your hands and reimburse you. I have no idea how to transfer as I've never done it!! I'll ring the club tomorrow and find out how to do it and PM you. Thanks again.

Andy

Advertisement