Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameless US (* US Pace *)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

New season just aired.
    No Fiona
    , other than that more of the same. I think they probally should have finished it up.:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Glebee wrote: »
    New season just aired.
    No Fiona
    , other than that more of the same. I think they probally should have finished it up.:(:(
    yeah - thats what i thought not much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

I'm actually enjoying the season. Its not the Fiona show any more
    I was fed up with her in the end

Could never understand how she was portrayed as the glue of the family

She was emotionally unstable and nearly got Debbie and Liam killed iirc

Only about 5 episodes into Season 10 and its not a patch on what it once was. Will this be the last season???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Glebee wrote: »
    Only about 5 episodes into Season 10 and its not a patch on what it once was. Will this be the last season???
    1 more then finished

• Advertisement

Eventually got around to finished up on season 11. Although the show lost its way over the final few seasons when it was good it was excellent. Would love to see a show in a few years time to see how all the characters ended up fairing out...

Advertisement