Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUINNESS & THE RUNS!!

Options
  • 07-04-2010 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Is it just me or does Guinness make everyone stink? You know what I mean? I can drink 7 or 8 pints of Smithwicks or Lager and not have any adverse side effects.

I love Guinness, but if I drink the same amount of Guinness, that night I'm farting all night (I mean the entire room in toxic) the following morning. And I get that black diahorria (pardon spelling) all day. Absolutely rotten and embarrassing. But I can't help it! I also get this horrible sickly, dirty feeling inside.

The Guinness in my local is regarded as quite good, but can this be good-Guinness?

Is this normal???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

yes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭daithiocondun

nuxxx wrote: »
    yes:)

Thanks for ur "help"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Alcohol tends to be tough on the digestive system but stout does seem to be the worst. I had a feed of it last night and was farting like nobody's business this morning. It wears off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Bulmers does it to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Ya my girlfriend doesn't like me drinking guinness anymore! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

dunnaman93 wrote: »
    Bulmers does it to me!

The pear that is. A power hose of liquid that has no end. If you ever suffer from some back log drink a few bottles and you will lose a stone or two in weight.

The black stuff on the other hand, just makes you stink the next day but keeps you regular with all that iron. Lumber jack material.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Doesn't happen to me, y'all need to man up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Doesn't happen to me, y'all need to man up.

What a hero...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I fart like a hoor regardless of whatever drink or food I've consumed.

This is more of a thread for PI tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭osprey

You see, you're not alone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Only effects me if it's been a long time between sessions drinking the stuff. As long as you drink it regularly you start to become immune to the nastiness, at least you notice it less yourself which is all that really matters.

Advertisement