Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit too metrosexual?

Options
  • 04-04-2010 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Right lads,

Heres the sceal, heading to Boston in a week or three. Probably will end up staying there for the summer, at least. Ive been kindly hooked up with a beach side apartment. Was contemplating whether or not to do a few sun beds before I go. To get a base....

Is it the ghay or is it not the ghay, that is the question?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Definitely the uber ghey. How are prospective brothers going to recognise you if your pasty white skin doesn't stand out like a beacon for miles around?

Also, apart from sun beds giving you skin cancer, even if you do come out with a dvd, nobody's going to believe you were browsing in chartbusters for that long....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

A bit too metrosexual?
    'Tis teh seriuz ghey.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

It is ghey but then again he is going to Americaland where most things are ghey. Surely wanting to make your langer browner is ghey anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

are you heading over to get a colour ? (isnt that the reason for sunbeds ??? to give a base for people going on a sun holiday so they tan better ...or maybe that was to replace going on holidays and pretend you went on holidays.... 'cos you have a new tan)

Seriously .... why would you goto sunbeds ? if you will be staying there a while then you will colour naturally, so what if you are not tanned in the first few days.

waste of time/money getting a sunbed "base" - go over and enjoy the holiday...Don't expect Boston to be very hot at this time of year, it should get pretty warm in the summer.

Enjoy !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

way too metrosexual !

unless of course they can supply you with beer and rasher sandwiches while you tan.

the name of the forum is beer guts and receeding hairlines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

jesus thats ghey.....

whats wrong with just going over as yourself and drinking and eating yourself stupid......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Cop yerself on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

that would be super bont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grainne01

Gaay..
    Nobody cares if you're tanned

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Your going to Boston, not LA or Florida. Its packed with her pasty faced people of Irish decent. Go as you are.

(BTW, even if you were going to LA or Florida, hitting a sunbed would be well ghey!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭IrishManSaipan

Right, time to 'fess up.

I done two sessions in Chartbusters last week.

No change in colour.

Then the I spent a few hours out in the recent good weather. In the beer garden most of the weekend. Few hours out in the sun yesterday and Monday as I was off.

And my skin turned a nice brown colour.

Metrosexual, ghey, or whatever. Couldnt give a damn at this stage. At least I wont be a pale paddy whilst in Boston. Ergo, I will avoid the usual " where ya from, boy" type of Irish tourist.

Il do one more if the weather changes before I head over.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Don't listen to the others. Stick with it. You'll look this cool in no time at all:

douche-bags-tan.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GM071class

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Don't listen to the others. Stick with it. You'll look this cool in no time at all:

douche-bags-tan.jpg

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN TANGOED!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Hill Billy wrote: »
    douche-bags-tan.jpg

The lad in the middle is the spits of RVP!

robin-van-persie3.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

'er indoors in one of her usual ramblings was telling me how she was wanting to get some fake tan for a wedding that we've to go to soon.
    Apparently when she was looking at the fake tan aisle in boots, there were no other wimmins looking at the stuff but were four "fellas" all looking to brown themselves.
    Pooftahs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Is it the ghay or is it not the ghay, that is the question?
    That's like, sooooooo ghay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Doop

Sure ya might aswell have a wax done while your at it!

Wouldnt do it meself TBH.... but sure each to their own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Jesus H Christ!! Its bad enough when women do it. "A Base",:rolleyes: most rediculous thing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

you shoulda been in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

"Ronnie Johns - Chopper - Harden the F*ck Up"

Advertisement