Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

george byrne open dublin

Options
  • 03-04-2010 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

anyone know who won this and results ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

damo180 wrote: »
    anyone know who won this and results ?

I heard on the grapevine that Willie O'Connor from Limerick won - - - will get back if I hear anything !

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Willie O'Connor beat Mick Barry in the final and took home €1250. Thousand for winning and 250 for the highest outshot of 161.
    Semi finals
    Mick Barry beat Paul Ryan
    Willie O'Connor beat Garret Gray

The standard was amazing on the stage, best I have seen at a competition.
    fair play to Paul Ryan too, took out Aodhan O'Neill and Benny Grace (and me) on his march to the semis.

Fair play to Alan and the lads, has to be the best run competition on the island.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Extremely well run competition and the stage was fantastic ..... well done to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 THE WIZARD

AndyP wrote: »
    Willie O'Connor beat Mick Barry in the final and took home €1250. Thousand for winning and 250 for the highest outshot of 161.
    Semi finals
    Mick Barry beat Paul Ryan
    Willie O'Connor beat Garret Gray

The standard was amazing on the stage, best I have seen at a competition.
    fair play to Paul Ryan too, took out Aodhan O'Neill and Benny Grace (and me) on his march to the semis.

Fair play to Alan and the lads, has to be the best run competition on the island.
    You must be pretty handy Andy if played those lads,,,Did you give them a good game or did they open a can of wop ass

Advertisement