Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

angry darts

Options
  • 02-04-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

does any one else play better darts when they are angry or is it just me. or is it just in my head .:mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

pejesus wrote: »
    does any one else play better darts when they are angry or is it just me. or is it just in my head .:mad::mad:

facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

I wouldn't say angry but sometimes I'd call it grumpy motivation which makes me focus more. Not when I'm angry at my darts but if I have a general dislike for the guy I'm playing or someone makes a comment when i'm playing poorly it can make me think "i'll show him" and suddenly I'm well up for it and playing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Nah, I wouldn't say its in your head as such. As padr81 said if you don't get on with someone it will just motivate you further. Has happened me loads of times against one particular player who used to play for your county.

Its just a matter of if or when it puts YOU off, getting slightly pi$$ed of at someone is one thing but when it starts putting you off of your game, then its time that you eliminate it and just say to yourself feck it and carry on.

Advertisement