Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sierra modems problems

Options
  • 31-03-2010 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all
    i recently bought a sierra wireless modem from 02, it works fine on my pc with windows xp but when i go to use it on my laptop with vista it goes into software installation mode and cannot be changed, i have to go back to my pc and change to modem mode and then reinsert it back into the laptop and then it will work, i have to do this everytime, the 02 helpline cannot sort it, i have got software from 02 which i put on a usb key and loaded onto my laptop but i still have this problem, is it a problem my laptop/modem or vista, any advice would be appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Hi Novelty9 - Welcome to boards :)

I think you started this thread in the wrong forum.

You might want to try the nice folk in the Computers & Technology forum ... click here

Hopefully you'll get some answers over there.

Good luck

/thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement