Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mantuck!!!!!

Options
  • 30-03-2010 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Words fail me they really do!!! Coming into work this morning and there was an article on the radio stating that there has been a 46% increase in so-called "men" getting tummy tucks!!! WTF have we become.

I've lay dormant on this issue of the "new age man" but by god no more.

I am sick to my back teeth of woman in my life going on about how the brother-inlaw wash's clothes, irons, cleans up around the house and, i know many might not believe this, makes the bed!!!!

If thats what you wanted then marry another women!!!

The last 15 years has seen men completely lose there was in the world. Fake tan, moustouriser, six packs, no brothers not the beer type, waxing, pilates :rolleyes: adn the female orgasam are all chipping away at what we are!!!!

Would you see John wayne, Clint Eastwood, Micheal Caine or Rab C Nesbitt doing any off the above....no..no you damn well would not!!!

We need more role models like this instead of so called men like zack efron, the hairless chest freak!!

I AM MAN HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Need2Know4Sure

46% increase...WTF....Where are all these loosers.

Doesnt Jimmy 5 Bellies have to get 5 or would that count as just 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

What's with a load of fellas dressing like girls nowadays?
    All same gay pinky skin tight t shirts skinny jeans,ye know the type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Yes indeed. I didnt gain a substantial beer belly to have these fairy boys do all this female nonsense.

Get it together you cants

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

why would make a bed?
    sure your only get it all messed up when you go back to sleep the following evening and sure your not going back to the bedroom until you go to sleep.

the TV is down stairs

:confused:

Advertisement