Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for Garmin owners??

Options
  • 27-03-2010 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Quick question for those of you that have Garmin GPS watches and do Dualthons, tri's, or adventure races.

I have a 305, and did a Dualthon, and I had set up Multisport on it before starting, but when I upload it to the garmin site, each discipline has a separate entry, I can't get an overall look at the race I did.

It was a run/bike/run/bike/run, and it looks like its all one on the watch but when uploaded on to the site, its 5 separate entries.

So is it possible, to use the garmin for an event with multiple disciplines and view it as one event on the site?

I think it is, because people had garmin links to the gaelforce course on here last year.

Maybe I had wrong settings on the garmin or something.
    Tagged:

Advertisement