Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STACKS DARTS COMPETITION RESULTS FRI 19TH MARCH:

Options
  • 21-03-2010 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Some Great Darts thrown this friday the standard is incresing each week the tournament goes on but once again Keith Breen retained his title but was pushed all the way this week in the final by a very promising player Wayne Cowap with Keith taking it 2-0 in the final with doubles just letting Wayne down in the final. Can any1 take Keiths title off him if u think u can come down next friday and give it ago.

1st Round:
    Jockser 1
    Ed 2

Willie Smith
    Bye

Wayne Kelly 1
    John O' Carroll 2

Keith Breen 2
    Rose 0

Wayne Cowap 2
    Celine Mahon 0

Brian O' Farrell 2
    Eamon McGrath 1

Trish O' Sullivan
    Bye

Denis
    Bye

Quarter Final:

Ed 2
    Willie Smith 1

John O' Carroll 0
    Keith Breen 2

Wayne Cowap 2
    Brian O' Farrell 1

Trish O' Sullivan 2
    Denis 0

Semi Final:

Ed 1
    Keith Breen 2

Wayne Cowap 2
    Trish O' Sullivan 0

Final:
    Keith Breen 2
    Wayne Cowap 0

CHAMPION:

KEITH BREEN
    AGAIN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 The Skunk

Any1 interested in coming down this friday and try win some cash contact me John on 0876732802 or email me on spudvaleview@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

The Skunk wrote: »
    Any1 interested in coming down this friday and try win some cash contact me John on 0876732802 or email me on spudvaleview@hotmail.com

Would not mind some practise for Monday night but I have to work 3-11 on friday!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 The Skunk

No problem rat if u fancy it the following week its good practise for monday nights with good competition.

Advertisement