Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave 'Darts' Dempsey - The Man with the Happy Mike

Options
  • 15-03-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Hello my name is Dave Dempsey.

I am sending this email as an introduction.

The PDC, World of Darts and many other, independant companies, both home and abroad use my services on a regular basis.

I am a Referee/Master-Caller and MC at various Darts events (such as tournaments and presentations) many of which have been televised, and am, of course, well known to Dart players on the PDC circuit as well as Dart players and officials from organisations around the world.

Players exhibitions are a speciality and something I really enjoy participating in. For this type of function I come fully equipped with my own set-up if needed. I can supply a PA system and a terrific Darts background, (which can be assembled either on stage or floor) to give any exhibition that 'professional' touch. If required, a new Dartboard can be supplied by me at the booking, as I find many venues like to have the back of the Dartboard signed by the MC and the player or players at the end of the event, and either auctioned or sold.

Having worked with a number of top professional Dart players (including Phil'The Power'Taylor,'From Russia With Love'Anastasia Dobromyslova,'Hawaii 501'Wayne Mardle, Martin'Woolfie'Adams,'One Dart'Peter Manley,'Jackpot' Adrian Lewis) and many others, it can be seen that I am very experienced.

I can help with organising tournaments and exhibitions on behalf of event organisers, and will always ensure that an event runs smoothly.

If you require my services at a forthcoming event, you can book me by calling the phone numbers given above, or email me at dempsey.180@tiscali.co.uk . Alternatively you can contact my agent Norma Self on the www.ryelandsentertainment.com website, or email ryelands@blueyonder.co.uk .

I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future.

Kind Regards
    Dave

Tel: 0044-{0}-1634242823
    Mob: 0044-{0}-7806618737

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Dartgod wrote: »
    Hello my name is Dave Dempsey.

I am sending this email as an introduction.

The PDC, World of Darts and many other, independant companies, both home and abroad use my services on a regular basis.

I am a Referee/Master-Caller and MC at various Darts events (such as tournaments and presentations) many of which have been televised, and am, of course, well known to Dart players on the PDC circuit as well as Dart players and officials from organisations around the world.

Players exhibitions are a speciality and something I really enjoy participating in. For this type of function I come fully equipped with my own set-up if needed. I can supply a PA system and a terrific Darts background, (which can be assembled either on stage or floor) to give any exhibition that 'professional' touch. If required, a new Dartboard can be supplied by me at the booking, as I find many venues like to have the back of the Dartboard signed by the MC and the player or players at the end of the event, and either auctioned or sold.

Having worked with a number of top professional Dart players (including Phil'The Power'Taylor,'From Russia With Love'Anastasia Dobromyslova,'Hawaii 501'Wayne Mardle, Martin'Woolfie'Adams,'One Dart'Peter Manley,'Jackpot' Adrian Lewis) and many others, it can be seen that I am very experienced.

I can help with organising tournaments and exhibitions on behalf of event organisers, and will always ensure that an event runs smoothly.

If you require my services at a forthcoming event, you can book me by calling the phone numbers given above, or email me at dempsey.180@tiscali.co.uk . Alternatively you can contact my agent Norma Self on the www.ryelandsentertainment.com website, or email ryelands@blueyonder.co.uk .

I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future.

Kind Regards
    Dave

Tel: 0044-{0}-1634242823
    Mob: 0044-{0}-7806618737

Now there's a portfolio for you ! A modest unassuming gentleman ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mussha

who is dave dempsey????

Advertisement