Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Horrible Comb Over

Options
  • 11-03-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Is there a good old Comb Over out there anymore, or did the number1 blade sort that out...I often find when going to the Barbers, I'd see some guy sitting in the chair

with the longest bit of hair going from one ear across the head to the other.
    directing the poor Barber how to cut it. I mean how can these guys walk down
    the street and looking like that.1

Would you wear your hair like that, if your man was going around like that would you give him the old hint, or just buy him a toupee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Recede with pride.

And get a no. 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

smashey wrote: »
    And get a no. 1.

... where you can :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

smashey wrote: »
    And get a no. 1.
    You got extensions??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

trout wrote: »
    ... where you can :p
    I can. :D
    Steve wrote: »
    You got extensions??:D
    No need Steve. With my full head of hair, I could just let it grow and in no time at all, I'd have a spectacular mullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

*writes note in little black book ... smashey yearns for the mullet*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Comb overs? No no no.....just embrace the hand you've been dealt and shave it off. Don't believe the myths, us baldies do get the chicks. ;) Well some of the chicks. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

superbowl-xli-sierramist-combover_1170716048.jpg

If its possible to hide your receeding hairline, then you should

Case and point ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There is a guy at work who has one of these comb overs.
    Combover_BacktoFront2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

mudokon wrote: »
    There is a guy at work who has one of these comb overs.
    Combover_BacktoFront2.jpg

Thats a Cracker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

my brother has a comb over and he's only 40. I've dropped so many hints as to how bad they look. Me, i'm 29, and i just shaved it off, looks much better than the old horseshoe

• Advertisement
Advertisement