Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendly Matches throughout Ireland

Options
  • 07-03-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

With the end of the Pub Leagues fastly approaching I was thinking of starting a section on the website where friendly matches can be arranged. Local clubs post there Pub Name, Team Captain and Contact No, and any club interested contacts them.
    Feedback Please.

Anyone interested can send me a PM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Funny we were talking about this over the weekend in the pub as my team will be looking for a friendly sometime in the next few months, we went to Charlestown last year and will be looking for somewhere in not to far away from Donegal, somewhere we can get a game and have a good night out afterwards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

great idea, we've got another month till season's end but than i'd be able to host a game against whoever wants, dunno if we could travel though.

Advertisement