Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drake - Over

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Personally I don't think it's that bad...but also don't think it's that good :P
    I do like however that he really does seem to be innovative and as he says in this song 'doin him' :D

I would be surprised if this is the first single due to the initial negative online response it has garnered.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

possibly the worst hook i've ever heard.
    The verses where OKish, but his voice annoys the hell outta me and i had to turn it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Is it just me that plays a Kanye West/Ludacris/Game song on that link? Better than that Drake garbage anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KennethoFlahert

I think it is good , good beat , nice flow , good artist .
    good tune , not as good as forever although Eminem made that song good.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Authentic

great beat, one of the better beats i heard as of late

as a song..its meh, never really understood the hype around Drake, hes an average rapper, with mediocre lyrics and flow that got the publicity rush due to his affiliation with Lil Wayne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Not the best I've heard from Drake to be honest, though I'm sure the album will be better than most here think it will be.

Most of his stuff is better than 90% of the other hip-hop that's coming out. He's doing pretty well for himself considering he doesn't even have an album out yet. So Far Gone has a few good tracks, been listening to it a lot lately.

Advertisement