Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurants

Options
  • 04-03-2010 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I couldn't find anything similar to this so I thought I'd start this thread.

The main reason I started this thread is because of a guest myself and Missechan are having over. We're both organisers and coordinators for a new Irish anime convention starting in August http://www.nom-con.com and we're having a special guest over; voice acting veteran Chris Patton. Thing is, Chris is a vegan and I was wondering if anybody could recommend any (good) vegan restaurants or restaurants with vegan options in Dublin?

I guess you could use this thread to list vegan/vegetarian restaurants around Ireland with your own rating and listing your favourite meals here :)

Comments

Advertisement