Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dutch Speakers? Need help filling in my tax return!

Options
  • 23-02-2010 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently returned from a stint working in the Netherlands and I have to fill in my tax return. I'm looking for someone to give me a hand with it as I didn't get time to learn any Dutch while I was out there.

Cheers.

*Sorry if this isn't the correct forum but couldn't think of anywhere else to put it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

There is some English information on the Belastingdienst website.
    Although it may not give you the help you need with translation of the forms, it may be useful while you are wating for a reply from a Dutch speaker.

There is also a helpline phone number, if you are willing to make an international call.

"Tax Information Line Non-resident Tax Issues
    http://www.belastingdienst.nl/contact/en/
    From abroad +31 555 385385
    Monday to Thursday from 08.00 - 20.00 hours.
    Friday from 08.00 - 17.00 hours.
    The 'Tax Information Line Non-resident Tax Issues' is intended for persons and businesses located abroad but liable to pay Dutch tax."

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

If you're still looking, I could probably help you with this. I speak fluent Dutch and have filled out these forms many's a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

If you're still looking, I could probably help you with this. I speak fluent Dutch and have filled out these forms many's a time.

Cheers PickaRooney but I actually came over to visit my girlfriend in Holland this week and a member of staff at the Belastingdienst Amsterdam very kindly helped me to fill it in.

Thanks for the offer though.

Advertisement