Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding a Wu-Tang remix of I Got 5 On It!

Options
  • 21-02-2010 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

S0crates' has a friend who has a burned CD with what is almost certainly some of the Wu-Tang rapping over the Luniz classic "I Got 5 On It" instrumentals. The problem is that S0crates is unable to find this particular version anywhere on the internet including youtube.
    Some of the lines S0crates remembers are "we use the wu-tang symbol to communicate" and something about the "wu mansion"

If anybody knows where to find this great track S0crates will forever be in their debt.

EDIT: After much investigation S0crates has discovered that the song is Third World by GZA and RZA over the I got 5 on it instrumentals. As of yet it is impossible to find on the net but it is well worth a listen if you can get your hands on it. Mods you can lock this up if needs be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? Seriously, it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭15Pete

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? Seriously, it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

S0crates thinks this hater should lighten up and stick to the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,485 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

HAHAHAH only uber cool people can get away with the 3rd person thing, like Chuck Norris or the Hoff!!

Back on topic, never heard of a Wu remix of that, I must keep an eye out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭15Pete

S0crates has now obtained said CD but there are no artist or track names. What is the easiest way to upload the song from hard drive so that it can be identified?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

S0crates wrote: »
    S0crates thinks this hater should lighten up and stick to the topic.

How, exactly, am I a "hater"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

if memory serves me its from a freestlye session from Funk Master Flex's show or maybe in Westwoods (back in the day when he used to play hip hop)

Advertisement