Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem Live

Options
  • 19-02-2010 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, i'm sure ye all know I'm a big fan of Eminem. Question I',m asking ye s do ye know if he;s gonna tour again? Would personally love if he did, he played his old songs at concert last year but he's not half as good live withiut proof in my opniin. Here's one of the scenes:

Personally I think its great to see him back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I saw him in 2001 (i think) in London when he was touring for the MMLP. Best concert I have ever been to. I saw him again since in Dublin but nowhere near as good so I prob wouldn't go to another one.

The one in London was unbelievable, I was a quarter way back near a small sound stage and then Proof jumps up on the stage beside me and started freestyling, was unreal! Would have been even better if the tosspot Tim Westwood wasn't hanging out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

iv heard of a few people he's suppose to do oxygen in the summer.

he's defiently going to tour america for relapse 2 without a doubth but fingers crossed he'l do a european tour aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I saw him in 2001 (i think) in London when he was touring for the MMLP. Best concert I have ever been to. I saw him again since in Dublin but nowhere near as good so I prob wouldn't go to another one.

The one in London was unbelievable, I was a quarter way back near a small sound stage and then Proof jumps up on the stage beside me and started freestyling, was unreal! Would have been even better if the tosspot Tim Westwood wasn't hanging out of him.
    That sounds class man, he was definitely in his prime around then. Proof was fckin class hype man, Mr.Porter isnt great in my opinion, his voice can annoying.

iv heard of a few people he's suppose to do oxygen in the summer.

he's defiently going to tour america for relapse 2 without a doubth but fingers crossed he'l do a european tour aswell
    Where did you hear that rumour man? I don't want to actually go to oxygen but if he performed there i would love to. I'm hoping he plays thomond park but unfortunately you cant have anything good like that in Limerick because scum would ruin it :mad:

As for him doing a tour, he admitted before that used to take few e's before his concerts back in the day for confidence or what ever. Maybe it wil be hard for him now he's sober

Eminem is confirmed to play Oxygen. Must check it out, Jay-Z is playing too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

yep, Em, Jay-Z and BEP confirmed for Oxygen

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    yep, Em, Jay-Z and BEP confirmed for Oxygen
    Do you know what days they are playing Boom_Bap or has that being announced yet? Don't want to pay the €224.50, way too steep for me. If Em and Jay are playing the same day it would be class, make a day out of it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jigga wrote: »
    Do you know what days they are playing Boom_Bap or has that being announced yet? Don't want to pay the €224.50, way too steep for me. If Em and Jay are playing the same day it would be class, make a day out of it.

just looking at the press release and there are no days confirmed.

But Em is playing at a festival in Scotland on the Sat, so most likely he'll be playing on Sunday and closing out the event.

Oh, A-Trak is also playing, sweet.

Ya someone the oxygen thread said he'll close it. i'm sure Jay will stick around to this

told you em was gona do oxygen i knew this last summer no bull.

jay was a surprise gona be class hopefully they wont do a game and not turn up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

told you em was gona do oxygen i knew this last summer no bull.

You told us? When?

:confused:

• Advertisement

Jigga wrote: »
    Ya someone the oxygen thread said he'll close it. i'm sure Jay will stick around to this
    I doubt that will happen, it would be great if it did but i cant see it happening

well i kind of told ye, did you read my first post pretty?:) but i did hear last summer after oxygen that em was gona do it this year.

oxygen needs some hip hop heavy weights iv enough of dance and rock music etc and the odd hip hop act.

dont take things so personal pretty just because i highlighted the fact your hero game didnt turn up last year:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

dont take things so personal pretty just because i highlighted the fact your hero game didnt turn up last year:)

LOL i didn't even see the comment you made about Game :pac: :P

I'm not taking anything personally, just you said you've known about it for the last year but only mentioned it for the first time a few days ago :confused:

Game was in The Powerscourt Hotel at the time taking a break from his European Tour. If I was him I wouldn't have turned up either, though there apparently was some trouble when they announced he wouldn't be there :P Seriously, a rapper like Game doesn't belong at Oxegen with The Killers and Lady Gaga :rolleyes:

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I doubt that will happen, it would be great if it did but i cant see it happening
    Just having a look on Eminem site there:

http://www.eminem.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=24614

So he is definitely closing it on Sunday night, it also says him and Jay Z will share the stage in some festival in Switzerland. So I wouldn't write it off yet, fingers crossed they perform together here!

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    LOL i didn't even see the comment you made about Game :pac: :P

I'm not taking anything personally, just you said you've known about it for the last year but only mentioned it for the first time a few days ago :confused:

Game was in The Powerscourt Hotel at the time taking a break from his European Tour. If I was him I wouldn't have turned up either, though there apparently was some trouble when they announced he wouldn't be there :P Seriously, a rapper like Game doesn't belong at Oxegen with The Killers and Lady Gaga :rolleyes:

iv being hearing the rumour from a reliable source since last summer but its still a rumour so its never 100 per cent until its confirmed.

ye i got a bit excited over the confirmation of the rumour so ye maybe i should not of said i told ye he was defeintly coming:)

but the my 1st post was made a few days before em was confirmed means i wasnt lying.

just never taught of bringing it up really to be honest bud, iv said it to a few of my mates for a while now but never posted here until last week.

pretty i was there when they announced he wouldnt be turning up and thats one of my main reasons i hate game, i pretty much went to oxygen to see him and so did a lot of other hip hop fans so it was a joke and just because lady man ga was there is no excuse shur game wanted lady man ga on the red album!!!!!

but dizzie was class last year he is quaility live

Advertisement