Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Kavanagh Memorial - Singles Competition Farmhouse

Options
  • 15-02-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

Farmhouse Pub (Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire) will be running an Open Singles Competition on the Sunday 28th March, all welcome.

All Proceeds go to the Mannix Kane Appeal (for more info go to http://www.mannixkaneappeal.org and on facebook )

Registration will be open from 4 o'clock to 5 o'clock.
    Draw will commence at 5.10
    First match to begin at 5.30 sharp.

Entry Fee - 5.00 Euros per person.

Its open to all darts clubs so please spread the word.

Directions here is a map:

The 46A & 746 Buses leave you literally 2mins walk away. Also Monkstown Train/Dart Station is about 20mins walk.

If anyone needs anymore info please just shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Just a reminder this comp is on this Sunday. Great for a bit of practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Great cause but having it on the same day as the Players Champiobnship in the Greenisle :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Can't wait for sunday love this comp
    Great cause but having it on the same day as the Players Champiobnship in the Greenisle :confused::confused:

this comp has been going on the same weekend for the last 25 years because its around when mr kavanagh died

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

hoping to make it down for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

First Place: Daniel Boyce
    Runner-up: Ste Andrews (S.T.D Ste)

great turn out (39 players) and a great standard but the most important thing is we raised alot of money for charity

fair play to Dan and Ste for a great final and to Andy lacey who played a great semi final game against Dan
    (i was the other semi finalist so i can't really pat my own back haha)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Cheers DT, Yeah great day had by all, great showing from the Kavanagh family aswell fair play to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Really enjoyed yesterday well done to paulie and charlo running another super comp was pleased with my darts overall 4 180's and at least 30 100+ darts solid

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

Yeah fair play to the lads in the farmhouse.Had a good laugh and at least the winner had to beat me to win it.Good man Boycey;)

Advertisement