Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie Dogs

Options
  • 13-02-2010 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for somewhere that sells veggie dogs in Ireland. Haven't been able to find them here and I really really miss them! I've looked in all the obvious places like Tesco and Dunnes, does anybody buy them? I'm located in Cork!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I miss them too, come on peeps, they so nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Hee hee, I thought you meant dogs that were vegetarian.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

me too raah, me too..come home to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I've never had one of these. Are they nice?

I love them, yep, nom nom, havent seen em in ages. you should be asleep /tells sis on her :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I'm busy, and I'm a night owl ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

raah! wrote: »
    Hee hee, I thought you meant dogs that were vegetarian.

so did i haha i was thinking of the poor aul dog not eating meat haha

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Yup - me too.

Much more bizarre is the veggie cat food!

It does ring a recent bell with me - do you have a brand name for the 'dogs, OP/others?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

so did i haha i was thinking of the poor aul dog not eating meat haha

There is lots of sites dedicated to selling veggie pet food so it's not exactly like it would be poor aul dog as you put it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

ician wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for somewhere that sells veggie dogs in Ireland.
    Tesco stock them in bags and a lot of health food shops will have Tivall or Frys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elizabethz

They have them at the health food store upstairs(next to The Other Realm) from Tesco in the Paul Street shopping center. Also in the The Good Food Shop in the English market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

elizabethz wrote: »
    They have them at the health food store upstairs(next to The Other Realm) from Tesco in the Paul Street shopping center. Also in the The Good Food Shop in the English market.

Whereabouts are you talking about?

Ikea sells veggie hotdogs when you get to the end of your ordeal.
    AND they have a self operated ice cream machine! (ME sad! Never!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Whereabouts are you talking about?

This is most probably the Tesco in Cork city. Unless there is another Tesco somewhere with a nerd shop/health food shop upstairs combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

I picked up Tofu weiners in Hummingbird health in Artane sc €6.39 for 4 :) Ikea 'Veg hot dog' is what appears to be a boiled quorn sausage, still good tho

Advertisement