Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

list of sports club online

• 12-02-2010 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

can anybody tell me where i would find a list of sports club in ireland

boxing
    football
    etc...
    junior & senior

is their an official list out there.

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 emmax

www.mytown.ie show a list of sports clubs for every town in ireland.. its a cool site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I know with gymnastics anyway that on our website it has a list of all the regions and all of the clubs in the regions with contact info etc. So maybe IRFU? FAI? Not sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Gman_Ireland

hi Lil, what is the website so i can see. very hard to find any list of clubs in ireland.

Advertisement