Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Darts Game for Anyone on Facebook

Options
  • 11-02-2010 4:20pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The McCoys darts thread has inspired me to post this one up. Great darts game here that lets you play against others in different darts games. Be warned though that it's very addictive!

http://apps.facebook.com/gpdarts/

I have a whopping 65.7 average at the moment! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Kingp35 wrote: »
    The McCoys darts thread has inspired me to post this one up. Great darts game here that lets you play against others in different darts games. Be warned though that it's very addictive!

http://apps.facebook.com/gpdarts/

I have a whopping 65.7 average at the moment! :)

How did you see your average? I can't see mine on it! Great game though, I'm great on the 17's for some reason!:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

When you are in the Lobby there is a stats window just under the list of games with all your personal stats in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Rat - yours is 35.

Mine is about 60 would be higher cept it took me about 15 games to figure out what you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Class. im gonna whip ye if I find ye on it :)

hopefully

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

What's your names on the darts app lads so we can add each other as buddies and challenege each other :)

Mines very original, PatrickEllard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

padraigdevers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

padr81 wrote: »
    Rat - yours is 35.

Mine is about 60 would be higher cept it took me about 15 games to figure out what you do.

35!!!!! Right where is my shoygun?:(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Fergaloc

this is a v gd game, at my first ever few set of darts thrown i was ther wit geting really high scores but then ofcourse if no gd at doubles my average is 36 caz of not bein able to them

my name is Fergallad98 on it btw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Looks good im pie2 on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Fetlock Gamble

if ys like that game then try this one on www.flyordie.com .. 100 times better, frustrating at 1st, but addictive when ya get your throw going

• Advertisement
Advertisement