Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to play Darts in Dublin

Options
  • 10-02-2010 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys,

As I am now getting the hand of posting questions on the darts forum, I thought it time to ask another. Apart from Pubs is there any where else (skipping your shed ofc) that you can play darts in Dublin. Something like a snooker hall with a couple of dart boards or some thing like that? Or is it purley a Pub only sport?

ta in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

some tournaments take place in sports halls and the like but mostly its a pub thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Mostly a pub sport.......there is loads of pubs around that would have a dart board idle for most of the week baring league matches of course.

The only other place I can think of is The Palace Bar on Camden street has Pool Tables and a Dart Board..........it also has a bar aswell ;)

Advertisement