Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Endas or Salerno? Some opinions?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galwaymother

Just for those who are hesitating to send their child to Enda's for various reasons, I can say my experience and, more importantly, my daughter's experience of First Year, has been wonderful. She loves it with a passion, made tens of (girl)friends, is doing very well academically and is challenged in most subjects to reach high standards, as well as doing many extra-curricular activities. She is so happy it is hard to recommend the school enough. It mightn't be everyone's experience, but I know we made the right decision, for the time being anyway. And her friends in Salerno are envious of her! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jkr

hello here to get information on different secondary schools in galway

Advertisement