Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to play Darts Challenges in Dublin

Options
  • 09-02-2010 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

Do you know where any Darts challenges takes place. My friend and I are interested in a bit of Darts fun. We are not great darts players but love the game. Some where in Dublin South would be great, we are not members of any darts or pub leagues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

There will be a singles competition on in the Farmhouse in Monkstown Farm on March 21st.

Entry will be approx 5 or 10 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

what do you mean by challenges exactly. do you mean exhibitions or are you looking to play actual competitions

MBC is that an enter on the day thing or do you need to register in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Juls_glav

More to play in competitions, where we can have a bit of fun, learn and improve hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

details of competitions are always posted here.
    for a regular game your best bet is to join one of the pub teams. the league nights are always good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Lemegeton wrote: »
    what do you mean by challenges exactly. do you mean exhibitions or are you looking to play actual competitions

MBC is that an enter on the day thing or do you need to register in advance

Yeah enter on the day. Registration is usually between 4-5pm and the draw is done straight after. We are playing yourselves next monday so I will give ya a poster to put in your place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Juls_glav

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement