Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a mechanic to look at my mercedes

Options
  • 07-02-2010 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

Does any one know of a mechanic that knows anything about mercedes, and has diagnostic equipment that works on mercedes in wexford.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

You could try John Power in piercestown. He is very good with german cars. I dont know wether he has diagnostic equipment or not but you can give him a ring and ask. I will pm you his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Fr0g wrote: »
    You could try John Power in piercestown. He is very good with german cars. I dont know wether he has diagnostic equipment or not but you can give him a ring and ask. I will pm you his number.

I dont think he has the diagnostic tools, but +1 for skill. Very handy mechanic, very good with the bigger stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Mercedes Commercial in Camolin might be able to help you aswell. Im sure they get asked all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Greenmotors

Thanks lads, will give them ago. dont want to be raped by Donohues main dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Anyone got John power's phone number please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Shanahan auto service in ballyedmond, has the diagnostic equipment and wont rip you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Coolejude

Liam Howlett based in Palace near Clonroche. Experienced former Mercedes dealership mechanic. Knows his stuff and very reasonable compared to dealer. Merc drivers from all over go there. Highly recommend.

Advertisement