Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelob Ultra lager?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I drank this beer a lot in America last year. I've been looking for it in off licences around Dublin but I've never seen it. I know it's a light beer and against all that BGRH stands for, but I actually really like it. Has anybody seen it in any shops here?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

It may be a light beer, but that's still heavier than air.

Haven't seen it around though, I'm afraid. I don't see many American beers (other than the big brands) in Irish offys. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Boo Shame on you for liking that muck.
    Even in the US among light beer drinkers that is considered a terrible beer.

Leo I heard someone put forward a theory about light beer drinkers once. They are perfect candidates for conversion to Craft or Micro brewed beer. The reason they drink Light beer is because they do not like the flavour, or non flavour of mass produced mega brewery beer that is available everywhere.

Perhaps it is time to expand your beer horizons and try some beer made with the consumer in mind and not profits. And stay away from yellow fizzy stuff (lager).

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

I wouldn't say I'm a light beer drinker. I drink guinness and staropramen mostly. I just really liked michelob beer when I tried it. I'll find it somewhere, somebody has to be selling it here.

Advertisement