Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

guitar and amp for sale

Options
  • 28-01-2010 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

is anyone in town looking for a guitar and amp.Im getting rid of it because i just dont use it and it taking up room the guitar is a cort g200 great for begginers or just something to mess about with at home and the amp is a kustom solo 16 dfx 30 watt i think. i bout the two together less than 2 years and paid €350 for them.theres not a scratch on the guitar and one nick on the amp that you would'nt even notice.....im throwing in a guitar tuner and leads to as theres no point in holding onto them...........€220 is what im selling them for if anyone is interested just pm me
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭south

try adverts.ie you might sell it faster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mike v

ah i do,i just thaught id put it up on here just in case someone in town was looking for one thats handy and cheap like

Advertisement