Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway darts League

Options
  • 19-01-2010 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me is when the Galway darts league starts up? And does anyone know of any teams that are looking for players?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Can anyone tell me is when the Galway darts league starts up? And does anyone know of any teams that are looking for players?
    I think there is a city and county darts league in galway but after that I have no other information.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

vindaloo1 wrote: »

Thanks Vindaloo. Have done numerous searches online for darts in galway but never came across this although this site seams to be a bit out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

The season is half way through at the moment and there aren't really any comps on at the moment, all eyes are on the West Coast Challange and the All-Irelands although there are things in motion to do a fundraiser for Haiti asap.

The league will be running till June it looks like this year and won't start up again until around October.

There are darts being played n a few pubs on a regular basis like Murty Rabbittes and possibly Grealish's so if you are looking for a few games

Advertisement