Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil Eazy E

Options
  • 19-01-2010 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Anyone familiar with Lil Eazy E? Can't say I'm too accustomed to him, I assume he's living off of his father's fame. Apart from dissing The Game I don't think he's known for much, perhaps it is difficult to make something outside the shadow of his father. I like this song though:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The only time I heard his name mentioned was when he had beef with Game (which I believe didn't last very long) but nothing other than that. That was at least three years ago. Is he signed? Doesn't seem to be making much noise anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    The only time I heard his name mentioned was when he had beef with Game (which I believe didn't last very long) but nothing other than that. That was at least three years ago. Is he signed? Doesn't seem to be making much noise anyway...
    Ya thats all I knew him for too (barely even), The Game claimed in 120 bars he don't write his own raps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Jigga wrote: »
    The Game claimed in 120 bars he don't write his own raps.

Like Father, Like Son.

Advertisement