Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

practice game on dartpro or ezchalk?

Options
  • 17-01-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I know there were old threads but went through the forums and couldn't find them. I'm practicing now if anyone is up for a game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

I know there were old threads but went through the forums and couldn't find them. I'm practicing now if anyone is up for a game?

Ye mate I'll give ye a game. Pm me and well set sumthin up if ye want??

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

Just got DartPro set up to work on-line last night. Would love a game. Anyone fancy a game PM too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭celt262

On Dartspro when i want to go remote it crashes, anyone got any idea of anything that i might be able to do ?

celt262 wrote: »
    On Dartspro when i want to go remote it crashes, anyone got any idea of anything that i might be able to do ?

Celt i had this problem too. I have vista and although on the website it said i was ok with this operating system and that i didn't need to install anything apart from Dartpro it kept breaking down.
    What i done was uninstalled dartpro.
    Installed Net 1.1 (link on dartpro site)
    Installed DMAC (link on dartpro site)
    Then reinstalled dartpro and it worked perfect after this. Let me know how you get on.

Celt i had this problem too. I have vista and although on the website it said i was ok with this operating system and that i didn't need to install anything apart from Dartpro it kept breaking down.
    Then reinstalled dartpro and it worked perfect after this. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks i will try that when i get home this evening.

• Advertisement

Ok i did all that and have got a bit further.

When i get as far as entering in whoever is online IP address i get this message " the dartpro game server is not online at the address you entered. Please try again at a later time, or try a different server".

Is that a probem on my side?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

did you open all your ports, i'd say its a port problem on the otherside not yours.

celt262 wrote: »
    Ok i did all that and have got a bit further.

When i get as far as entering in whoever is online IP address i get this message " the dartpro game server is not online at the address you entered. Please try again at a later time, or try a different server".

Is that a problem on my side?

I would say probably a port issue too. Is your port definitely open?
    Also When you open the remote game and get to the enter IP address click on the section saying "who's online". When this brings you to the dartpro site just click on whichever opponent and this should paste the encrypted ip address into your dartpro screen automatically. From there it should run. If no-one is on-line you need to act as the server and wait for someone else to join.

If you want we can arrange a game for tomorrow and try it. PM me if you want.

Advertisement