Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Death' of Tupac Shakur

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

So then, do you lot reckon he's really dead or that he's alive and well living on some God forsaken island somewhere?

There's a lot of suspicion amongst conspiracy theorists, some say he's living in Cuba, and that his mother always travels to Cuba on the date of his birthday, Eminem rapped about Tupac living in Cuba in a song some time before it became public knowledge about his Mother living there. His Mother never took out on the Life Insurance either, apparently faking one's death isn't deemed illegal in some US states if Life Insurance isn't taken. He also never left his house without a bullet proof vest but on the day of his death he didn't have one on, it seems strange that he'd just 'forget' on the day of his death to wear it when he wore one everytime he left the house.

Some people reckon it was an inside job by Suge Knight as he wasn't happy that Tupac was coming closer and closer to leaving his record company. Very believeable when one considers that Suge receive any worthwile damage from the bullets and the subsequently didn't show up for questioning about Tupac's shooting.

Some more information can be found here: http://www.nbrid.net/node/519

I'm not so sure that he's alive but there's definitely more to his death than meets the eye.

progress.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

He's dead. Don't believe them wacko conspiracy theorists. Yeah there is alot of coincidences and is death is a bit suspicious. The police just did a sh1t job trying to solve this one. Many people have come out (including Suge) saying they know who killed 2pac but they don't want to talk to the police in fear of being labelled a 'snitch'.

Personally I believe Suge did this one. He was close to 2pac and could have persuaded him to leave the house that day without a bullet proof vest. All the bodyguards may also be on Suge's payroll so it would have been easier for a shooter to slip through the entourage of cars. Apparently he was also a 'minder' of all of 2pac's money and you mentioned the other factor; that he didnt want 2pac to leave deathrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Personally I believe Suge did this one. He was close to 2pac and could have persuaded him to leave the house that day without a bullet proof vest. All the bodyguards may also be on Suge's payroll so it would have been easier for a shooter to slip through the entourage of cars. Apparently he was also a 'minder' of all of 2pac's money and you mentioned the other factor; that he didnt want 2pac to leave deathrow.

The "Suge theory" doesn't stack up.

2Pac didn't wear a Bulletproof vest because it was way too hot, the daytime Temp in LV on September 7th was near 100 degrees if I remember rightly. Also, it has been said by people close to Pac that he only wore his BP on perhaps 1 out of 10 occasions.

2Pac NEVER said he was leaving Death Row, nor did he ever express his unhappiness at Death Row. At lot of people seem to think he was leaving Death Row to create "Makaveli Records", that isn't the case. In fact it's quite the opposite. 2Pac was creating Makaveli Records which would be distributed UNDER Death Row Records. It's like Eminem's "Shady" label which is under Aftermath. Also, 2Pac actually fell out with Snoop Dogg in late August for , in Pac's view, not being loyal enough to Death Row!

Also, if Suge was going to make a hit on Tupac why would he do that in circumstances where he very nearly got killed himself? Over 10 bullets ripped through the BMW, Suge was EXTREMELY LUCKY not to be killed aswell. Common sense would tell you he was not behind the hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

honestly the whole fake death thing is bull****...

if he is alive and well that means the late great notrious big was killed for no reason!

also if you belive this you'l probally belive the whole jayz thing about him being evil and whatever lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

if he is alive and well that means the late great notrious big was killed for no reason!

So you're more or less saying Biggie was behind Tupacs murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Seriously, we're having this conversation? I mean really?

But tell me this, could there be anybody else living in Cuba who had to flee the U.S. for repping Panther Power to hard who Afeni might want to visit at a difficult time for her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

There's pictures of his dead body all over the internet, it's grim but if that's not proof enough I don't know what is.

I know he was a legend, but just like those loons who think Elvis is still alive it's all just very wishful very deluded thinking.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    floggg wrote: »
    Seriously, we're having this conversation? I mean really?

prettyboy did i say that at all?

come on use your head... the real reason biggie was shot and killed in a drive by in LA was because of the first incident in new york where pac got shot and survived and blamed biggie and his crew saying he was set up, thats when the whole coastal beef west vs east really started.

i never said more or less biggie was behind pac's death at all but its pretty clear a lot of people did think that along side a whole lot of other possably reasons in why pac got murdred i.e suge etc etc....

the west lost pac a legend and biggie was on the westside promoting his new album after pacs death and this upset a lot of people that biggie was walking around so freely in LA after pac died and i guess the first shooting had a lot to do with it so they hit big no quinnsadence it was in LA after pacs death.

a lot of people think and know if pac didnt get murdred, both of these legends would probaly have still being here today.

floggg: tell me about look at my first comment im trying to kill this make belive topic

When you say 'If Tupac is alive then Biggie was killed for no reason', you're suggesting that the only reason Biggie was murdered was because someone wanted revenge for what happened to Tupac, no?

When you say 'If Tupac is alive then Biggie was killed for no reason', you're suggesting that the only reason Biggie was murdered was because someone wanted revenge for what happened to Tupac, no?

but honestly pretty you must have a very active imagination because i clearly explained it was a theory i.e it could of happened just like suge knight could have killed pac and biggie could have been behind the first shooting pretty the first one which i clearly stated, not the one pac got murdered in!!

go back pretty look at the comments did i once say biggie was behind pacs murder?? no i said it was a possabilty he was behind the shooting in new york!!!

this is what you first said

i cleared that up you failed to process it.

then you say

again its a possabilty someone wanted revenge for the first pac shooting where he did not die pretty.

all the same pretty but your first comment is completely differnt than your second your just nit picking here and trying to put words in my mouth

We could go on and on about theories behind Tupacs murder but, to be honest, I'm not bothered :pac:

• Advertisement

bud this is coming from you lol where you tried to put words in my mouth.. honestly bud dont let my spelling bother you take a chill pill and move on thats twice i tried to explain to you i never said biggie was behind tupacs death lol at least you know your wrong now hopefully

i know your not bothered either am i but honesty read before you post

bud this is coming from you lol where you tried to put words in my mouth.. honestly bud dont let my spelling bother you take a chill pill and move on thats twice i tried to explain to you i never said biggie was behind tupacs death lol at least you know your wrong now hopefully

i know your not bothered either am i but honesty read before you post

I asked you a question (note the question mark at the end of my post) and then you accused me of putting words in your mouth. How am I wrong? I read all of your posts (or tried to) carefully.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

let this be the end of the spelling debate, it's a hip hop forum, not a spelling bee.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I've removed all the spelling related crap. PrettyBoy it might serve you better to not try and make digs at people over their spelling.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    let this be the end of the spelling debate, it's a hip hop forum, not a spelling bee.
    Makaveli wrote: »
    I've removed all the spelling related crap. PrettyBoy it might serve you better to not try and make digs at people over their spelling.

prettyboy we will just agree to disagree bud, im not going to give in and either are you by the sounds of it, il move on from here lol.

no problem mods, but i will try my best to watch my spelling i know sometimes its a bit dodgy.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Thuglife

robby^5 wrote: »
    There's pictures of his dead body all over the internet, it's grim but if that's not proof enough I don't know what is.

I know he was a legend, but just like those loons who think Elvis is still alive it's all just very wishful very deluded thinking.
    Them autopsy photos are faked, there missing some of his tattoos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 David Donovan

hes dead.

hes dead.

Thanks for confirming. I guess we can lock the thread now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Thanks for confirming. I guess we can lock the thread now?

Lol. He's right though.
    There is NO theory that makes an logical or factual sense. The best anyone can come up with is "well, he could have faked his death so he did"

Advertisement