Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice veg resuatrant in Madrid??

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi guys... off to Madrid in a few wks with the hubbie, wondering if any of you have been there and if you know of any really nice veg or veg friendly places... its a special occasion so we'd rather a lovely sit down place as opposed to the cornucopia tasty but casual type places which are so often the case with veg restaurants (I know, that discussion could be a whole other thread!) I did a quick search and there seem to be a fair amount but would love some feedback if anyone has any, thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I presume you looked at the reviews on the Happy Cow? They list vegetarian restaurants and health food stores around the world, with reviews where customers have given them. Maybe through the reviews you can get a better picture of the restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I went here http://www.yerbabuena.ws/ while in Madrid. It was a lovely place with a big menu. Its not too fancy but was brightly coloured and the service was very friendly.

Its just off Plaza Mayor so really easy to find.

Lovely organic wine too!

Advertisement