Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil Waynes signs 3 million dollar deal to rapper.

Options
  • 13-01-2010 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Wayne signed Goldie Stallone for 3 million USD, I read it this morning in the papers on the bus.

Is it me or do they all sound the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

You're right, they do all sound the same. Rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Is he going into Young Money or is he just signed to Cash Money?

Some real dead weight in Young Money as it is.

I thought that video was alright, but my god, is it just me or does he sounds IDENTICAL to Chamillionaire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 agxmusic

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Is he going into Young Money or is he just signed to Cash Money?

Some real dead weight in Young Money as it is.

I thought that video was alright, but my god, is it just me or does he sounds IDENTICAL to Chamillionaire?

Yeah exactly what I was thinking.
    Also its not a freestyle. You can hear he didn't make it up on the spot. Most freestylers don't even make it up on the spot, they prepare lines and then make up lines that fits the fight.

Also, hes going to young money.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ugh...

Young Money put out some good tracks imo, but they are carrying some seriously average rappers. If they were to sign anyone, i would have wanted it to be Wiz Khalifa, but i guess he is doing fine on his own.

Still, ill give this guy a chance, but tbh, having had a little Youtube search, it sounds like Chamiliionaire has joined YM.

Do you have a link btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Good lookin out OP I think he's pretty good, nice style and cool name ha, we'll see...and you can be sure he's happy with Cash Money. If he's going to blow then he's in the right place and they'll make him big. I like Young Money, not sure about them signing Bow Wow I think he's a dud. He was funny when he was younger and small as Lil' Bow Wow but I hate him now, he's a clone of everyone else, comp unoriginal and he thinks he's gods gift, what a plonker ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Worse people to sound like than Chamillionaire.

He's a decent rapper but his content is very generic. No real standout punchlines at all. But then it's a "freestyle" aka throwaway written verse so you'd expect that I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 noahtheawesome

Why do I have a feeling that this is false.

Advertisement