Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

? broom stick practice?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

i was in the pub talking to one of locals the other day. we had a good few games, a good laugh.
    but wat he said was i should try broom stick practise, he tryed to explain it to me, but im still baffled.

does anybody know of this, is it a real practice, does it work, and how do ye do it?
    any help much appiecated,

rnd 3 playerschamps comin up and all:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

i was in the pub talking to one of locals the other day. we had a good few games, a good laugh.
    but wat he said was i should try broom stick practise, he tryed to explain it to me, but im still baffled.

does anybody know of this, is it a real practice, does it work, and how do ye do it?
    any help much appiecated,

rnd 3 playerschamps comin up and all:D
    I presume its when you put a sweeping brush upside down so its like a T then you put your upper arm onto it (the brush part) and practice throwing the dart, its suppose to perfect your mechanics.:rolleyes::confused:

Never tried it before think I heard about it on john lowes website.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 seldom seen kid

ye thats wat i thought bit wierd doing it. thanks anywho. did it last night just got a really dirty elbow and couple new holes in the wall:confused:, shes gonna kill me when she sees em.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

ye thats wat i thought bit wierd doing it. thanks anywho. did it last night just got a really dirty elbow and couple new holes in the wall:confused:, shes gonna kill me when she sees em.:o

bahahaha that is post of year on the darts forum mate........:D

Advertisement