Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odds on chizzy going to the pdc

Options
  • 09-01-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

what do you all think the chizzy will do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Is there going to be one of these threads every time we see a good BDO player?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭pejesus

am i not allowed to ask a question .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

There is still 1 place left to be filled for the Premier League and on UK darts forums their saying it's going to be offered to the winner of tonight's BDO World final? There's no way Adams will take it if he wins,he's 100% loyal to the BDO. As for Chisnall if he wins tonight i'm sure he'll be tempted if an offer is made but i think he'll stay with the BDO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Don't know, is Chisnall won and was offered a Premier League spot, i don't think he'd turn down a guaranteed £20000 in his first year as a PDC Pro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

There's no way that any of those players will be offered the last premier league spot. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Barry wont come calling unless chizzy gets a personality and brushes up on his interview skills

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Barry wont come calling unless chizzy gets a personality and brushes up on his interview skills

id love to see Adams get that spot, but pigs dont fly

not yet anymore

and you`re dead right about Chisnall, shockingly nervous in front of the camera, and for that reason sky will steer clear for now

but he`s only a young lad, so he still has time to get used to the glitz and glamour of professional darts :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

There's no way that any of those players will be offered the last premier league spot. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!

No it's not. Think about it for a minute!

2 World Champions in the Premier League... The PDC would love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I'd say Chiznall will stick to the BDO for another year, and then make a switch after the 2011 final.

Advertisement